Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
1. Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
2. The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
3. For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
4. If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
5. Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
6. Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 150 USD as article publication fee in order to contribute to operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.